We love how she is not afraid to play with the styles of her
Tribal Braids .
The actress Tango Ncetezo is a South African actress always has the best
Tribal Braids and we are obsessed with them. We love that she hug her natural hair and do not be afraid to play with the styles of her braids. Here are 5 times she had us crushing his hair.
1.The front is simple, while the back is beautifully textured.
2. The branching out of the braids in the center of her head together with the detail of the gold leaf is gorgeous
3. We liking this twist in the high bun integrated with a braid. Wonderful!
4. The play in the different sizes of the
Tribal Braids makes it into a layered hairstyle.
5. We love the braids and afro drama on the back.
Simple Headband Updo This is such a fun, easy style that you can dress up or down depending on the headband you use! 1. Place a headband around the crown of your head. It’s important that the band isn’t too loose or too tight. 2. Pull forward hair from an inch behind each […]
Twisted Bun Updo This style works best on dirty, textured hair because the pins can grip a little bit better and the hair is easier to manipulate. I used leftover 1-inch wand curls and found that having those big bouncy curls made creating the shape of the bun much easier. 1. Roll, clip, or […]
Waterfall Updo Start this style with 1-inch wand curls and teased roots. If you need to brush up on your Waterfall Braid technique 1. Section off the front layers of hair on the heaviest side of your part. I’ve sectioned off only a few inches back from my forehead. 2. Tie the remaining […]
1. Section out your bangs and then tie off the hair from your ears up to where the back of your part ends. Pull the rest into a low Fast Messy Bun. The shape of this Fast Messy Bun is very important as it gives shape to the rest of the hairstyle. If you’re not […]
Twisted Chignon This is one of my favorite hairstyles. It’s so neat and polished looking, but it has such a gorgeous shape, so it’s still fun and feminine. I also love that you don’t need any curls to make this hairstyle work. Granted, every hairstyle looks better with some curls in it, but if you’re […]
This is such a fun and unique hairstyle! I love that the Waterfall Braid creates a beautiful headband. If you understand how to Waterfall Braid, it will only take you a second or two to figure out how to braid it at a different angle. You can dress this style up and make it look […]